The Best Workshop Router Vacuum
723 reviews analysed
1. Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum, 12 Gallon, 5.5 Horsepower
Stanley 8355128 6.0-Peak Horsepower, 12-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum, with a powerful heavy duty motor for industry leading performance, provides maximum suction power for heavy duty pickup. Swiveling casters provide ease of movement. The powerful rear blower port instantly converts vacuum to power blower. Other features include a clip hose connector for easy installation, 10-foot power cord with cord wrap design and an accessory holder keep accessories organized. Accessories include 1-7/8-inch wide by 6-foot long hose, two extension wands, utility nozzle, crevice nozzle, 10-inch floor nozzle and cartridge filter and dust bag. Cartridge filter is compatible with Shop-Vac. Vacuum: 17-KPa. Airflow: 85-CFM. Shipped without wheels installed to increase the quantity per container.
2. Makita XCV08Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum, with AWS, Tool Only
- Powerful Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers 74 CFM and 39″ water Lift of suction using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life.Working Sound Level 66 dB(A)
- Auto-start Wireless system (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for Wireless Power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
There is increased awareness of the importance of dust extraction and Makita has an expanding range of solutions, including the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) cordless 2.1 gallon HEPA filter dry dust extractor/vacuum, with AWS. the XCV08Z (tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. It has an efficient three-stage HEPA Filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It’s powered by an efficient Brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer service life. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately), the XCV08Z delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting, with 74 CFM and 39” water lift of suction. It includes an Anti-Static hose (1-1/2″ x 8′) for extended reach and fast clean-ups. It has a filter cleaning system that is engineered to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life. The XCV08Z is equipped with auto-start wireless system (AWS), which uses Bluetooth technology for wireless Power-On/off communication with the aws-equipped tool. Aws is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise. Features include a variable speed control dial, oversized on-off switch, and dual L.E.D. Battery indicators that are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
3. WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vacuum Adapter WS25007A 2-1/2-Inch Universal Wet Dry Shop Vacuum Adapter Is An Ideal Shop Vacuum Accessory
- This universal shop vacuum hose adapter connects a variety of power tools to a user’s wet dry vacuum hose
- Makes clean up easier by allowing the wet dry vacuum adapter to be trimmed and fit a range of tools to a user’s shop vacuum hose or attachment.
- Universal shop vacuum adapter allows users to continue to use the 2-1/2-inch diameter hoses for larger debris collection and maximum airflow, but allows connecting to smaller tools, attachments and accessories by reducing diameters by stepping down the size.
- The best wet dry vacuum adapter for your application will vary. Also see the WS250011A and WS25055A.
- Suck It Up. Get It Done. with WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vacs WS25007A wet dry vacuum adapter helps get more use out of your shop vacuum
Attach your existing tools and attachments to your wet dry vacuum cleaner using this universal wet dry vacuum adapter from WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs. This shop vacuum hose adapter allows users to continue to use the 2-1/2-inch diameter hoses that come with most profession vacuums, but allows connecting to smaller tools, attachments and accessories.
From the Manufacturer
Universally adapts a variety of power tools to your WORKSHOP wet/dry vac. 2-1/2″ diameter allows for larger size debris and maximum airflow.
4. Automatic Vacuum Switch with Extra Outlet for Power Tools, Etoolcity Unique Current Sensing Technology to Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload, Eliminating Circuit Breaker Tripping
- Unique Current Sensing Technology. If the tool motor connected to the ‘A’ port exceeds 30W, the vacuum connected to the ‘B’ port will automatically delay 1s to turn on, which helps prevent circuit overloaded by large current if tool and vacuum power-on at the same time
- Make the work more effective. Automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, and delays 7s to turn off the vacuum to clean the inlet tube when you complete your work. Saving time and electricity, reducing airborne toxin and work area noise that can lead many health problems
- Suitable for most medium duty workloads. Etoolcity automatic vacuum switch has a starting threshold of approximately 0.25 amps(30watts at 120V and 60watts at 220V), perfectly suited for medium-sized work loads such as most Miter Saws, Table Saws, Power Sanders and Routers, and extend the life of your vacuum
- Adopting high-cost, UL-certified American Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current that more than 30A, the Etoolcity Automatic Vacuum Switch can work stably within 3600W. The switch’s shell has PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, it is more reliable and safe to protect work
- Two Installation Methods. You can use screws to fix the power module part, or use strong nano-markless hook sticker to attach directly to the wall. Both ways are very strong
5. WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM)
- Circulate the air in a 400 square foot room up to 7.5 times per hour
- Three-speed operation flows air at a rate of 300, 350, or 400 cubic feet per minute
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworker’s workshop and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily cleanable filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 1/6 HP motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. Quiet system creates 50 to 60 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 feet away with the included remote. The lightweight design weighs in at a mere 31 pounds. Combine this with the attached carrying handle and eyebolts for easy mobility, mounting and installation. The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between three speeds of 300, 350 and 400 cfm depending on what the situation calls for. With the time feature, you don’t even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer and the machine will turn off on its own once the time runs out, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of a day of woodworking without having to be present. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System is backed by a two-year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line, and a nationwide network of experienced technicians. Remember when you could breathe easy in your workshop? Remember WEN.
6. Festool 574930 CT 26 E HEPA Dust Extractor
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimized sys-dock with cord holder and t-loc function for conveniently connecting Systainer to the mobile dust extractor
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a selfclean filter bag in the container
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the Net volume
- Can be individually Retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth Module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth battery pack.Anti-static 11-1/2 foot hose
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it’s used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 26 L, the cleantec CT 26 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swiveling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The Flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: this means that the Gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. The CT 26 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and Filtration. A 137 CFM (3900 L/Min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Carries full unit HEPA certification.
7. Automated Vacuum Switch
- 2640 TOTAL WATTS two input power cords permit operation from two separately protected circuits.
- TURN ON DELAY avoids the two power surges occurring at the same time.
- TURN OFF DELAY ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris.
- Modes of operation: Auto, Off and On. Dust Collector / Shop Vacuum up to 1HP or 5 Peak HP.
- NO VENTING HOLES the iVac’s internal components are designed to generate very little heat.
8. Oneida Molded DIY Dust Deputy Cyclone
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER – Oneida Air Systems’ Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
- LONGER LIFESPAN – Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. The Dust Deputy Deluxe will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement vacuum filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever!
- EASIER WASTE DISPOSAL – Now you can easily empty your dust and debris from the bucket without ever having to open up your vacuum.
- WET OR DRY – This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports for secure fittings using a variety of dust collection hose sizes. Works with most materials: Wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay/silica dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, water, metal shavings, baking flour, grass & leaves, pet/animal hair, pharmaceutical waste, and much more!
- MADE IN AMERICA – Our Dust Deputy DIY (Do-It-Yourself) cyclone lets you build the dust control system that works best for you. DIY product contains the cyclone separator, gasket, and mounting hardware. You supply the waste container, the hardware, the hose, etc. while we provide our award-winning cyclone separator! With the DIY cyclone you’re limited only by your imagination!
Tired of using your shop vacuum and getting poor results? Oneida’s Dust Deputy will transform your shop vacuum and the way you work by trapping dust in a barrel and NOT in your shop vacuum. Injection molded from a translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of Oneida Air’s Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum’s filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss while extending the life of your shop vacuum!
The Oneida Dust Deputy DIY (Do-It-Yourself) cyclone let’s you build the dust control system that works best for you. You supply the waste container, the hardware, the hose, etc. Then add the award-winning cyclone separator. With the DIY cyclone you’re limited only by your imagination!
The Dust Deputy will save you time and money on expensive replacement vacuum filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports for secure fittings using a variety of hose sizes.
9. Festool 584084 CT 48 E HEPA Dust Extractor
- Automatic Tool Start and adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite
- Equipped with one HEPA main filter that is flat and are positioned over the collection area for maximum capacity with a compact design
- Lightweight, high-capacity design at 35.9 lbs
10. Oneida Universal Router Hood with Hose
- LONG LASTING – This durable router hood lessens wear and tear on expensive router bits by reducing material buildup. Also, the lower chip cover can easily be removed for inner plunge routing – no tools necessary.
- QUALITY DESIGN – Molded from clear, polycarbonate plastics, the same material used for safety glasses, for maximum visibility and durability.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN – Fits nearly any portable router e.g. Black & Decker, Bosch, Craftsman, Dewalt, Hitachi, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Rockwell, Ridgid, Ryobi, and more.
- DIMENSIONS – 1.25” I.D. / 1.5” O.D. swiveling hose connection with quick-release lock. Please Note: We do not recommend hoses smaller than 1.5” I.D. as the volume and size of the dust produced by routers can clog smaller collection ports.
- US Pat. 10603754
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Workshop Router Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!