Top 8 Used Calculated Industries Qualifier Plus Iiifx Desktop 43432
Nowadays, there are so many products of used calculated industries qualifier plus iiifx desktop 43432 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for used calculated industries qualifier plus iiifx desktop 43432 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings used calculated industries qualifier plus iiifx desktop 43432 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
582 reviews analysed
1. Calculated Industries 4065 Construction Master Pro Advanced Construction Math Feet-inch-Fraction Calculator for Contractors, Estimators, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Renovators and Carpenters
Mater Pro Advanced Construction Calculator conveniently works in and converts between all building dimensional formats for easy use minimizing mistakes. Features custom set fractions and includes protective hard case, user guide, filed guide and long life batteries.
The construction master pro (model 4065) from Calculated Industries sets the industry standard for advanced construction-math calculators. Offering powerful built-in solutions and expanded preference settings, it’s perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, estimators, architects, builders, framers, engineers, concrete/foundation contractors, draftspersons, and more.
Quick, Accurate Solutions in the Field
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume. The construction master pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4 by 8, 4 by 9 or 4 by 12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
The construction master pro also includes the ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a two 1.5-volt batteries (LR-44/A76), and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The 11-digit display measures 2.5 inches by .625 inches. Overall, the calculator measures 5.6 inches by 3 inches by .6 inches, and weighs 4.5 ounces. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Calculated Industries 4065 construction master pro calculator, Armadillo Gear protective cover, pocket reference guide in English and Spanish, and batteries.
2. Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator
- Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator
- Versatile buyer pre-qualifying for conventional and FHA/VA loans to show homes within price range. LR44 batteries required (best with Polaroid LR44 batteries)
- Complete PITI payment solutions to demonstrate interest only and other “What If” scenarios
- Amortization with remaining balances
- Calculate combo loans (80:10:10 and 80:15:05), bi-weekly loans, ARMs provide flexible payment options
- Easy rent vs. buy comparisons and estimated tax savings show benefits of ownership
Calculated Industries Qualifier Plus IIIX 3415
Qualify home buyers right on the spot with the versatile, easy-to-use Qualifier Plus IIIX real estate finance calculator from Calculated Industries. Perfect for all real estate finance professionals, including agents, brokers, bankers, mortgage originators, title officers, trainers, and more. The Qualifier Plus IIIx helps you pre-qualify clients quickly and easily, solve real estate finance problems instantly, and close home sales quickly.
Gain instant access to PITI and interest only payments, or figure out the blended rate and payment for combo loans. Complete taxes, insurance, and mortgage insurance for true PITI payments, figure amortization and balloon payments, and simplify complex ARMs including lifetime cap. Other features include bi-weekly and monthly loan comparisons, automatic sales price and down payment calculations, and completion of taxes, insurance, and mortgage insurance for true PITI payments. It also offers a built-in date-math function for closing and expiration dates, triple zero key that saves time and keystrokes.
It’s powered by two LR44 batteries, which provide up to 1,000 hours of battery life, and the Qualifier Plus IIIX has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX real estate finance calculator; protective slide cover; quick reference guide; pocket user’s guide; batteries
3. Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro Construction Calculator
- Work in and convert between any building-math dimension; Built-in Right-Angle function
- Complete trigonometric function & D:M:S conversions
- Roof, Rafter and Framing Solutions; Complete Stair Layouts
- Calculates Weight per Volume, Footing Volume, Blocks, Roof Area
- Circular Calculations: Circumference, Arcs, Segments and More
Builders, contractors, carpenters and construction professionals use this advanced, easy-to-use Feet-Inch-Fraction, Metric and Full Trigonometric calculator to provide rapid solutions to complex construction-math problems. Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats, including square and cubic! Built-in functions include Custom and Jack Rafter keys with instant cutting angles, Rake-Wall key, complete Circular solutions, full Stair calculations, D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions, automatic Block and Footing, three Memories, and a Preference Function for user-defined options.
The most complete construction-math calculator on the market, the Construction Master Pro desktop calculator (model 44080) from Calculated Industries is perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, architects, builders, engineers, project managers, estimators, draftspersons, and more.
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume, and it also comes with a full trigonometric functionality (sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent simplify complex design and construction-math).
The Construction Master Pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4×8, 4×9 or 4×12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
Additional features include a large multi-position tilt display LCD, ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a single 3-volt CR2032 lithium battery, and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. It measures 6.4 x 9 x 1.4 inches, weighs 10.8 ounces, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro desktop calculator; user guide; pocket reference guide, and battery.
4. Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator
- Financial calculator designed for real estate and mortgage professionals. LR44 Batteries Required, Best with Polaroid LR44 Batteries.
- Complete taxes and insurance for PITI payments; automatic sales price and down payment calculations; more
- Plastic back, aluminum front, soft rubbed buttons
- Includes 2 3-volt lithium batteries, pocket user guide, quick reference guide, protective slide cover
- 5-1/2 by 3 by 0-1/2 inches; display dimensions 0.86 by 2-1/2 inches; 3.2 ounces; 1-year warranty
Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator
Calculate complete payment solutions, amortization, combo loans, ARMs, rent versus buy comparisons, and much more with the Real Estate Master IIIX finance calculator (model 3405) from Calculated Industries. Designed for real estate and mortgage professionals, the Real Estate Master IIIX performs nearly every post-qualifying real estate calculation right there in front of the client to help boost sales.
You’ll be able to calculate mortgage payments, terms, interest, PITI payments, future value, as well as purchase price, and down payment figures. Permanently store local property tax and property insurance rates for customized calculations that will help buyers and sellers develop an informative financial outlook–it even figures mortgage insurance. It also performs numerous “what-if” calculations from variables like purchase price, down payment amount, and loan amount financing.
Other features include bi-weekly and monthly loan comparisons, automatic sales price and down payment calculations, and completion of taxes, insurance, and mortgage insurance for true PITI payments. It also offers a built-in date-math function for closing and expiration dates, triple zero key that saves time and keystrokes.
A pocket user guide stores conveniently inside the back of the unit in a prefitted slot. It’s powered by two LR44 batteries, which provide up to 800 hours of battery life, and the Real Estate Master IIIX has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The device measures 5.75 x 3 x 0.6 inches and weighs 3.2 ounces, and it’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIX finance calculator; protective slide cover; quick reference guide; pocket user’s guide; batteries
5. CALCULATED INDUSTRIES 4019 Material Estimator Calculator
- Delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions
- Efficiently displays 11 digits
- Includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door
- Works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions and meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Fence Post Spacing, Custom Tile, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more
- Calculate board feet and cost per unit
- Quick linear, area, and volume answers
- Dual Power – solar and battery
Material Estimator Calculator delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions directly in feet and inches, fractions, yards and metric. Designed to quickly and accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets and board feet plus the cost per unit functions estimates material costs and allowances instantly using cost and percent functions with built-in answers for material and spacing. Efficiently displays 11 digits; 7 normal and 4 fractions with full annunciators. Product includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door, 1 year limited warranty, quick reference guide and pocket reference guides in English and Spanish.
Save time and money by reducing estimating errors with the Materials Estimating Calculator (model 4019) from Calculated Industries. You’ll be able to quickly and easily calculate material costs and allowances and get exactly the materials you need. It’s designed for contractors, trades people and estimators who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall, paneling, and more.
You’ll be able to accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets, board feet, floor tiles, blocks, bricks, gravel, and paint, as well as calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent functions. Some examples include calculating the number of standard 8-inch bricks for both face and paver applications, the number of needed concrete bags (in either 40-, 60-, or 80-pound quantities), and the number of tiles needed based on area and grout width. It works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions, and meters, including square and cubic formats–no need to convert to decimals. Store your measurements to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
The Materials Estimating Calculator can be powered by both solar and battery (CR2016 battery included). It measures 5.7 x 3 x 0.55 inches and weighs 4.15 ounces, and it’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 4019 Materials Estimating Calculator; hard cover door; quick reference guide; pocket reference guide; battery
6. Calculated Industries 8305 KitchenCalc PRO Recipe Conversion and Culinary Math Calculator with 2 Digital Timers for Chefs, Culinary Students, Home Cooks, Bakers, Brewers and BBQers | Recipe Scaling | Menu Planning | Portion Sizing
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THOSE THAT HATE MATH BUT LOVE TO COOK – solves all your kitchen math quickly and easily. Simply enter your quantity and label the units, then add, subtract, multiply or divide e.g., 1-1/4 tsp x 7 or 3-1/3 cups minus 11-1/2 dry oz. No more “guesstimating” on ingredient quantities!
- EASILY WORKS IN AND CONVERTS BETWEEN all culinary units of weight, volume, liquids, dry weights, temperatures. Including US decimals or fractions (i.e., 1/3 tsp) and metric units for converting foreign recipes or old-world cookbooks (Note Gallon is US based)
- ACCURATELY SCALES YOUR RECIPES UP OR DOWN in seconds! Whether you’re scaling recipes up to feed a dinner party for 22 or scaling down for just the two of you, one press of a button gives you the adjusted quantity in the units that make the most sense. Plus, you can scale for number of servings, portion sizes, or both.
- AND TWO MULTI-FUNCTION DIGITAL TIMERS with alarms are built right in so you can keep track of cooking times in the background. You can never have too many timers when the oven and stove are full of simmering dishes. Timers count up or down.
- INVALUABLE’ PRO TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF DAILY by reducing headaches, saving time and preventing costly and embarrassing kitchen disasters. Counter-top sized at 6.5 x 5.75 x 0.75 inches, it also works as a standard calculator and comes with a protective soft, clear plastic cover, easy-to-follow User’s Guide, long-life CR2032 battery and a full one-year limited warranty.
Consumers, cooks, chefs and caterers will love this recipe conversion calculator with 2 digital timers. Use it to calculate increases or decreases in recipe and portion sizes, convert between C° and F°, or keep elapsed time while doing other calculations. It quickly converts US and foreign weights and measures in both fractions and decimal values. Its jumbo LCD display is easy to read and tilts for easy viewing. An essential tool for cooking, entertaining or solving common household measurement needs (such as cleaning fluids, paint and pool chemicals), it performs 146 conversions. Comes with a soft, easy-to-clean protective cover. Battery operated.
Increase or decrease recipe yields or portions quickly and accurately with the KitchenCalc Pro Master Chef Edition recipe conversion calculator (model 8305) from Calculated Industries–no more “guesstimating” ingredient quantities. You’ll save time in the kitchen and produce great-tasting meals when entertaining, meal planning, or simply cooking for two. This Master Chef Edition was designed for those who prefer larger keys and a larger display.
Get the right portion and service sizes for your recipes (view larger).
You can easily and accurately adjust recipe ingredients up and down to achieve the portions and serving sizes you desire. This easy-to-use calculator converts all common food preparation measurements–liquid, dry, weight, and volume in decimals, fractions, and metric–and it’s capable of 146 conversions.
With the KitchenCalc Pro, you’ll be able to set and store your preferred recipe and portion sizes to ensure you’ll get the final quantity you want, as well as scale the recipe to adjust the quantity of ingredients for more or less servings. It has two built-in count down/up timers that can be used simultaneously while operating the calculator. Other features include temperature conversions between Fahrenheit and Centigrade, an extra-large display with multi-position tilt, and a soft plastic cover to protect keys during use and allow for easy cleaning.
It’s powered by a single CR2032 lithium battery, which provides up to 1,975 hours of average use. It also includes an auto-shutoff feature after 11 minutes of non-use, except when in timer mode. The KitchenCalc Pro is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 8305 KitchenCalc Pro Master Chef Edition recipe conversion calculator; battery; user guide
7. Calculated Industries 5070 ElectriCalc Pro Electrical Code Calculator
- Calculate wire sizes, integrated voltage drop, and conduit sizing
- NEW Ohm’s Law calculations: enter any two values to solve for the third
- Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour or enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
- Includes shock-absorbing Armadillo Gear protective case, 3-volt CR2016 battery
Ideal for electrical contractors, designers, engineers, builders, inspectors, electricians, and lighting specialists, the ElectriCalc Pro electrical code calculator (model 5070) from Calculated Industries can help you solve tough electrical calculations in seconds and deliver those solutions in conformance with the latest National Electrical Code (NEC). The ElectriCalc Pro is a complete electrical reference tool that will save time and money. Update to future code revisions with an easy-to-install kit. Includes a rugged Armadillo Gear 360-Degree flip-top cover protective case–perfect for work out in the field.
8. Calculated Industries 43430 Desktop Qualifier Plus IIIFX DT Real Estate Finance Calculator
- Versatile buyer pre-qualifying for conventional and FHA/VA loans to show homes within an affordable price range
- Cash flow, IRR, NVP and NFV; perfect for investors and commercial lenders provides commercial investment solutions for clients without complicated formulas
- Complete payment solutions, including PITI and interest-only to demonstrate “what if” solutions
- Calculate combo loans (80:10:10 and 80:15:05), bi-weekly loans, ARMs provide client with flexible payment options
- Easy rent vs. buy comparisons and estimated tax savings show benefits of homeownership
Calculated Industries 43430 Desktop Qualifier Plus IIIfx DT Advanced Residential Real Estate Finance Calculator, Built-in Sales Price and Down Payment, Works in Annual Term and Interest
- Easy and Complete Buyer Qualifying
- Find Qualifying Loan Amount, Income Required and Maximum Allowable Debt
- Use Two Qualifying Ratios at Once to Compare Different Loans (e.g., conventional vs. FHA/VA loans)
- Find the Restricted and Unrestricted Qualifying Loan Amount
- Instant P&I, PITI and Total Payment
- Interest-Only Payment
- Expanded Tax and Insurance Capabilities
- Built-in Sales Price and Down Payment
- Works in Annual Term and Interest
- Flexible, “what-if” Loan or TVM Calculations — Finds Loan Amount, Term, Interest or Payment
- Future Value and Appreciation
- Complete Amortization
- Remaining Balances/Balloon Payments
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- APR and Total Finance Charges
- Bi-Weekly Loans
- Trust Deeds (investments)
- Date Math
- 1st and 2nd Trust Deeds (80:10:10/80:15:5), or Combo Loans
- APR, including Mortgage Insurance
- Beginning/End Mode
- Cash Flows/Investment Analysis (IRR, NPV, NFV)
- Income Tax Savings, Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Interest-Only Payments
- Loan-to-Value (LTV)
- Odd-Days Interest (ODI) & Month Offset
- Rent vs. Buy
- Retirement Savings
- Power: 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) battery
- Bat. Life: Approx. 3000 hours usage
- Auto Shut-off: 8-12 min
- Size: 9.0″ x 6.4″ x 1.4″
- Weight: 308.4 g
Solve real estate finance and investment problems quickly and conveniently using the Qualifier Plus IIIFX-DT calculator from Calculated Industries. This large, desktop calculator is made specifically for real estate agents and investors and includes advanced functions to pre-qualify buyers, make tax and mortgage calculations, determine cash flows, and accomplish other related tasks. The Qualifier Plus includes a protective slide cover and also serves as a standard calculator.
Made for real estate agents and investors, this calculator helps you find answers to common and advanced real estate problems (view larger).
The calculator features an adjustable, nine-digit, easy-to-read LCD display (view larger).
Make Common Real Estate Calculations with Ease
With the Qualifier Plus IIIFX-DT calculator, you can quickly qualify potential homebuyers, find the answers to common real estate finance and investment problems, and serve real estate clients in a fast, professional manner. This tool can calculate multiple cash flows and internal rates of return, along with net present and net future values, and it allows you to make a variety of advanced loan, payment, tax, insurance, and investment calculations.
The Qualifier Plus IIIFX-DT features an adjustable, nine-digit LCD display and large plastic keys, including a special triple-zero key to help you save time and keystrokes. This product measures 9.0 by 6.4 by 1.4 inches (H x W x D), weighs 10.8 ounces, and is powered by a 3-volt lithium battery (included) that delivers up to approximately 3,000 hours of use. An automatic shutoff helps preserve battery life. The LCD measures 1.6 by 5.3 inches (H x W).
About Calculated Industries
Founded in 1978, Calculated Industries (CI) is the country’s leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty construction calculators and digital measuring tools. For over 30 years, CI’s products have helped more than 8 million busy professionals work better, faster, and more efficiently with easy-to-use, portable solutions.
What’s in the Box
One Qualifier Plus IIIFX Desktop calculator; one 3-volt lithium battery; and one pocket user’s guide
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Used Calculated Industries Qualifier Plus Iiifx Desktop 43432 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!