The Best Single Burner Propane Cooktop
Finding your suitable readers for single burner propane cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for single burner propane cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
582 reviews analysed
1. Ramblewood GC1-28P (LPG/Propane Gas) single burner gas cooktop
- ETL safety certified in US & Canada…….FREE SHIPPING!!!
- LPG/Propane gas setting. Natural gas conversion burner orifice/valve included. Ceramic glass surface, sealed burner, gas pressure regulator included, Cooktop dimension: 12″(W) x 20″(D).
- Electric ignition, 110V AC input, Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of storm power outage.
- Thermal couple module(Spanish Orkli) features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply. Max. Power: 9500 BTU
- One year warranty. **Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
** ETL safety certified for US **
LPG/Propane gas setting. Natural gas conversion burner orifice/valve included.
Gas pressure regulator(1/2 inch NPT thread size at both inlet & outlet) included.
Pressure regulator provided is a low pressure regulator & may not fit all gas tank types on the market. We recommend customer uses the regulator comes with their gas tank.
Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of storm power outage
Thermal couple module(Spanish Orkli) features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
Cut out dimension: 10.47 inch x 18.82 inch. Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5 inch depth measured from counter top surface
Gas inlet pipe thread size: 1/2 inch NPT
One year warranty
This is a gas unit that requires professional licensed technician to install per city/state safety code. Gas leakage test must be exercised prior to turning on the gas supply.
Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
2. Flame King YSNHT600 RV Cooktop Stove
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Great for RVs and camping, this lightweight gas drop-in cooktop stove eliminates concerns of weight and space restrictions
- POWERFUL – Two burner sizes feature 7200 BTU oval grate and 5200 circular grate for powerful cooking on the go!
- COVER INCLUDED – Protect your travel stove with included cover. Wind guards keep flame from going out during cooking and cover fits securely for easy storage and travel
- ADJUSTABLE FLAME CONTROL – Convenient knobs adjust to desired flame size for easy cooking wherever you go
- DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS – 18. 5″ x 13″ x 4. 5″ fits counter cut outs 16-1/8″ x 11 5/16″, product weight 14lbs
Add compact, high-efficiency cooking performance to any motorhome, RV, travel trailer, van or camper. The propane gas drop-in 2-burner cooktop from Flame King is both stylish and sturdy, designed for when weight restrictions and tight spaces are a concern. Featuring one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with standard circular grate, you have ample space to cook wherever the road takes you. Adjustable knobs control flame height and included cover protects against wind, ensuring your flame never blows out, and also secures tightly for storage and travel.
3. Stansport Single Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Stove, Black
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output
- regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
4. STANSPORT – Single Burner Propane Burner Camping Stove (5,500 BTU, Black)
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Say goodbye to firewood and get ready to grill like a king anywhere you go with the 5500 BTUs of power that this portable stove pumps out. It has a 7.75 inch low-profile square base for sturdy stability.
- DURABLE DESIGN: This gas stove is built to last with heavy gauge steel and a baked-on enamel finish that fuses function with beauty.
- OPTIMAL COOKING ACCESSORIES: This single burner propane stove comes with a control knob that makes turning on/off or adjusting the flame easy & wind shields that support the cookware while keeping the flame going strong. Also comes with a regulator.
- ADD A STANSPORT PROPANE CANISTER: This portable stove has a cylinder tube with an on/off valve that fits 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder to fuel the burner. The small tank is not included, so make sure to purchase this necessary equipment!
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY: Tempting as it might be to replace your home kitchen with this powerful burner, this cooking gear should only be used outdoors at your camp under close supervision.
Need a single burner for simple one pot camping meals? The Stansport Single Burner Propane Stove gets it done! The 7 ¾” low-profile square base sits sturdy on a table and the 5,000 BTU burner will cook all your favorite camping dishes. A control knob makes turning on/off or adjusting the flame easy and wind shields keep the flame going strong. Pack the compact Stansport Single Burner Propane Stove and get ready to cook a delicious camp meal with ease!
5. SHINESTAR 7,200 BTU Dual Fuel Portable Propane and Butane Gas Stove with Single Burner and Carry Case for Outdoor Camping, CSA Certificated
- Dual fuel gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.
- Pass CSA certificated. Two specially designed safety devices, guarantee the utmost safeties in use from the risk of gas leakage, and/or backflow
- Includes propane converter regulator hose,allow you connect the stove to a 16.4 oz propane tank. No need to buy other accessories
- 7,200BTU/HR this camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Reliable for camping, outdoor cooking
- Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With instruction manual.Designed to be taken anywhere
Don’t worry，we provided complete instruction manual on the product packaging. (For your safety, please carefully read the manual warning information.)
This portable dual duel camping stove can be used with round shape grill pan for various cooking.
The portable stove uses 8 oz canister or propane tank 16.4 oz. (NOT included), and is perfect for any outdoor camping.
Gas canister lock：press gas canister lock downward to lock position.
Built safe position of lid opening hole:insert finger to pull hood open.
Safety Protection Device：
Over pressure protection device：to eject the canister which results in shut off the gas supply.
Built in canister ejection system：ejection butane fuel canister if irregular flow/pressure is detected.
Enough Heat Output：
The heat of 7200btu/hr is enough for outdoor travel, BBQ, fishing and camping.
Windshield:prevent flame from being extinguished by wind.
1.Keep away from any open flame.
2.Do not attempt to light the stove.
3.Never use the gas stove in an enclosed space.
4.Must be Install and use correctly according to the instructions to avoid danger.
5.Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
6. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
7. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
8. Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green – 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
A handy cooking companion for camping and outdoor adventures, the Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, combines performance with an ultra-portable design. This camping stove fits a large 12-inch pan on its steady base and pot support system. The portable stove comes equipped with an adjustable burner that lets you precisely control the cooking temperature and lasts up to 3 hours on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately). PerfectFlow pressure-control technology delivers steady heat output while cooking, and PerfectHeat technology promotes efficient fuel usage. When mealtime is over, the durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning. Perfect for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor occasions, this compact camp stove is designed to produce up to 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power from a single 3-inch burner, giving you the ability to prepare a wide range of hot foods at the campsite.
The Coleman 5453A700 Powerpack Single-burner Low-profile Propane Stove is pretty much as easy as it gets. The Powerpack’s fully adjustable flame lets you boil water or simmer chili, while the PerfectFlow system of pressure-regulated propane provides consistent cooking performance (without flaring or flickering) by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
This Coleman stove is constructed of an aluminized-steel cooktop and removable, nickel-chrome grates so you spend your time on the trail instead of on cleanup duty. The large 3.25-inch, 7,500 BTU burner is to the side of the propane cylinder in a low-profile fashion that ensures this burner will always be one of Coleman’s easiest and best.
Limited lifetime warranty
9. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Single Burner Propane Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!