Nowadays, there are so many products of on stage desktop speaker stands in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for on stage desktop speaker stands in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings on stage desktop speaker stands which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
855 reviews analysed
1. On-Stage SMS4500-P Desktop Monitor Stands
- Sturdy Black Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 9″ Deep x 12″ Wide Platform top with EVA
- 0-15 Degree Angle Adjustment
- 10″ x 10″ stylish base
- Secure pin adjustments plus sturdy plastic clutch allow for height adjustments from 9″-12.5″
- Used properly on a level load bearing surface and with the weight evenly distributed on the upper platform, it can safely hold 45 lbs.
- 4 rubber feet provide non-slip and help absorb shock
Your work station never sounded — or looked –so good. Perfect for home recording, smaller studios or anywhere space is limited, On-Stage SMS4500 desktop monitor stands take small speaker placement to a new, super-stable, easily-adjusted and visually appealing level. All steel, black powder-coated construction provides structural integrity and elegant optics, while the 9″ Deep by 12″ Wide Eva-surface platforms, complete with 0-15 Degree angle range, secure speakers and absorb vibration. Sold as a pair, SMS4500 stands also utilize a durable plastic clutch and interval pin stays for secure 9″ To 12-1/2″ Height adjustment. The 10″ By 10″ Base — designed not only for stability but also to be seen — Includes four rubber feet for placement security and surface protection as well as first-line vibration dampening.
2. On-Stage DS7200QRB Quick-Release Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand
- Excellent stand for desktop and short height miking
- Removable shaft with quik-release Clutch provides height adjustments from 9.5″ To 16″
- Solid 6″ Sand-cast base with non-slip rubber feet for stability and vibration dampening
- Music people proprietary product like On-Stage stands and the others
- Industry’s most innovative stands and accessories
This inventive stand includes a quik-release clutch for fast two-handed operation and is perfect for announcements, paging, dispatch and court House use. The solid sand-cast base with five rubber feet adds stability.
From the Manufacturer
This inventive stand includes a Quik-Release clutch for fast two-handed operation and is perfect for announcements, paging, dispatch and court house use. The solid sand-cast base with five rubber feet adds stability.
3. On Stage SS7322B Adj Wall Mount Spkr Bracket, Pair
- The stress rated steel hex nut and bolt is strong enough to support up to 80 lbs.
- Allows for horizontal swivel adjustments 30 degrees left and right
- Standard 1 3/8″ insert fits most speaker cabinets
- Ergonomic 2″ knob adjusts tilt angle from 90 degree angle to 30 degree angle handling 22″ to 30″ cabinets
Ideal for sound contractors, mount this bracket on the walls at night clubs, recording studios, home multi-media rooms, schools or just about anywhere! For mounting on flat surfaces This adjustable bracket features a tilting angle adjustment as well as a 30 Degree swivel hinge.
From the Manufacturer
Ideal for sound contractors, mount this bracket on the walls at night clubs, recording studios, home multi-media rooms, schools or just about anywhere! For mounting on flat surfaces this adjustable bracket features a tilting angle adjustment as well as a 30 degree swivel hinge.
4. On Stage SMS6000 Adjustable Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Features a 9 1/2″ Square platform with 1 mm thick non-slip pad
- Height adjusts from 36 1/2″ to 54″ with line-it-up pin-locking positions every 4″
- 18″ Base offers a number of application options for set up
- 3 rubber feet for vibration dampening and leveling on solid flooring
- 3 leveling spikes for carpeted surfaces or for pinpoint contact
Finally, a worthy home for your studio monitors! Now you have a stable, solid stand for the perfect placement of your studio monitors. The On Stage SMS6000 stand is height-adjustable from 36 to 54 inches and has a 9.5″-square top platform with 1mm thick non-slip pad for speakers up to 100 lbs. Leveling spikes in the base let you compensate for an uneven floor surface and the whole base is remarkably stable. Other features include a safety pin in the vertical post and arc-welded, steel construction. The vast majority of today’s studio monitors are near field monitors and near field monitors sound best when you listen from the sweet spot. These great On-Stage monitor stands let you pinpoint the placement of your speakers so you know you’re hearing exactly what they’re producing. Your mixes will sound better when you have your monitors in the optimum position.
5. On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black
This stand features a die-cast steel clutch providing height adjustments from 9″ to 13″ making it perfect for desktop and short height miking. The solid sand-cast base with five rubber feet adds stability. The removable shaft is available with a black powder coat finish (DS7200B) or chrome finish (DS7200C).
6. On-Stage SS7914B Wall Mount Speaker Brackets, Pair
Ideal for sound contractors. Mount this bracket on walls at night clubs, recording studios, home multi-media rooms, schools or just about anywhere! With the included adapter sleeve, This wall mount makes for a universal fit: 1-3/8″ – 1-1/2″. Includes screws for assembly.
7. On-Stage DS300B Posi-Lok 7" Mini Desktop Microphone Boom Stand
The innovative posi-lok clutch on this stand features 41-locking teeth and an ergonomic knob. The 7″ Mini boom is perfect for announcement, paging, dispatch and Courthouse use.
From the Manufacturer
The innovative Posi-Lok clutch on this stand features 41-locking teeth and an ergonomic knob. The 7″ mini boom is perfect for announcement, paging, dispatch and courthouse use.
8. Rockville Pair Studio Monitor Speaker Stands w/Adjustable Height, White (RVSM1
- Pair Rockville RVSM1 WHITE studio monitor speaker stands w/ adjustable height
- Pair Rockville RVSM1 WHITE studio monitor speaker stands w/ adjustable height. Studio monitor stands (pair)
- Adjustable height. Steel construction. Nylon Clutch for adjusting. Eva pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness. Color: White. Weight capacity: 80 lbs.. Adjustable height range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches. Top plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
Description: These heavy-duty near-field monitor stands are designed with Home and project recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three rubber pads on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any surface. The entire stand breaks down into four pieces for easy storage and travel.
9. On-Stage SS7920 Dual Mount Speaker Bracket
Safely and conveniently mounts two speaker cabinets. Constructed from steel, this bracket mounts to most standard speaker stand shafts. Features standard 1 3/8″ Inserts and a Black powder coat finish. Recommended use with the LS/SS7770 10-foot universal lighting/speaker stand.
From the Manufacturer
Safely and conveniently mounts two speaker cabinets to one speaker stand. Constructed from steel, this bracket mounts to most standard speaker stand shafts. Features standard 1 3/8″ inserts and a black powder coat finish. Recommended use with the LS/SS7770 10-Foot Universal Lighting/Speaker Stand.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found On Stage Desktop Speaker Stands for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!