Nowadays, there are so many products of intel pro 1000 pt desktop adapter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for intel pro 1000 pt desktop adapter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings intel pro 1000 pt desktop adapter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
862 reviews analysed
1. Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network AdapterEXPI9301CTBLK
Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK
2. Intel EXPI9301CTBLK 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express Network Adapter 1 x RJ45
For PCs with PCI Express (PCIe) slots, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter offers the newest technology for maximizing system performance and increasing end-user productivity. Specifically, the Intel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter uses auto-negotiation to ensure the adapter runs at the highest available network speed (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps), and it maintains full bandwidth capacity with the dedicated bandwidth of a PCI Express input/output (I/O) bus to provide connectivity you can count on. Based on the low-power Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this desktop adapter offers optimal performance in a low-cost, low-power, compact profile. Teaming support and an array of other advanced features enable customers to utilize this adapter as an entry-level server adapter as well.
- Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Interrupt moderation
- Compatible with Fast Ethernet and Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation
- Support for most network operating systems
- Advanced configuration and power interface (ACPI); Wake on LAN (WoL); Preboot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Remote management support
- Intel PROSet Utility for Microsoft Device Manager
- Advanced cable diagnostics
- Intel backing
- Optimized queues: 2 Transmit (Tx) and 2 Receive (Rx)
- MSI-X support
3. Intel PRO/1000 Pt Dual Port Server Adapter (Renewed)
4. INTEL ETHERNET SERVER ADAPTER I350-T2V2 BULK / I350T2V2BLK /
Intel I350T2V2BLK Ethernet Server Adapter
5. Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210T1
- Low-halogen single-port PCI-Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter
- Power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation
- High-performing design supporting PCI Express generation 2.1 2.5 GT/s
- Reliable And Proven Gigabit Ethernet Technology From Intel Corporation
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 builds on Intel’s history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this PCIe GbE network adapter. Based on the Intel Ethernet Controller I210, this adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center offering Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) support, along with power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
6. Intel ETHERNET Network Adapter
Flexible and Scalable 10/25GbE Network Adapter with Hardware Optimizations and Intelligent Offloads for Cloud and Network Virtualization DeploymentThe Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 is a new addition to the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series network adapters.The Intel® Ethernet 700 Series network adapters address the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.Leading 10/25GbE PerformanceThe Intel Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710 delivers excellent performance with a theoretical throughput of 50Gb/s (25Gb/s single-port bi-directional), in a PCI Express v3.0 x8 slot.Optimized performance vectors and key uses include: Small Packet Performance: Achieves wire-rate throughput on smaller payload sizes (>69 bytes for 25GbE and 64 bytes for 10GbE in single port). Bulk Transfer Performance: Delivers line-rate performance with low CPU usage for large application buffers. Virtualized Performance: Alleviates hypervisor I/O bottlenecks by providing flow separation for Virtual Machines (VMs). Network Virtualization: Network virtualization overlay offloads including VXLAN, NVGRE, GENEVE, MPLS, VXLAN-GPE with NSH. . Manufacturer: Intel Corporation. Manufacturer Part Number: XXV710DA2. Brand Name: Intel. Product Series: XXV710. Product Model: XXV710-DA2. Product Name: Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2. Product Type: 25Gigabit Ethernet Card. [Interfaces/Ports] Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8. Total Number of Ports: 2. [I/O Expansions] Expansion Slot Type: SFP+. [Media & Performance] Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber. [Network & Communication] Network Technology: 10GBase-SR. 10GBase-LR. 25GBase-SR. 25GBase-LR. [Physical Characteristics] Width: 6.6″. Depth: 2.7″. [Miscellaneou
7. Gigabit Et Dual Port Adapt
The Intel Gigabit ET Multi-Port Server Adapter is Intel’s third generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the Intel 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this adapter showcases the next evolution in GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. These features include support for multi-core processors and optimization for server virtualization. The Intel Gigabit ET Multi-Port Server Adapter showcases the latest virtualization technology called Intel virtualization technology for Connectivity (Intel VT for Connectivity). Intel VT for Connectivity is a suite of hardware assists that improve overall system performance by lowering the I/O overhead in a virtualized environment. Intel Ethernet – It Just Works.
8. Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2 – PCI Express x4 – 2 Port – 10/100/1000Base-T – Internal – Full-height, Low-profile – Re (Renewed)
9. Intel Quad Port Ethernet Server Adapter (I350T4)
- Haloen-free quad-port Gigabit Ethernet adapters with copper interface
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
- High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 5GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
- The I350-T4 server adapters support Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC) to reduce power within the network and at the server.
- The I350-T4 performance enhancing features include Single Route I/O virtualization (SR-IOV), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq), Intelligent Offloads, PCIe v2.0, 9.5K Jumbo Frame support and time-stamping.
- The adapter provides cost effective port density, advance features for superior virtualization and application performance, and new industry leading power management capability, all in a halogen-free design.
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4 offers four high-performing 1GbE connections. The adapter provides cost effective port density, advance features for superior virtualization and application performance, and new industry leading power management capability, all in a halogen-free design.
From the Manufacturer
The new Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel’s history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe GbE network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel Ethernet Controller I350, these adapters represent the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI Unified Networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC). The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family includes Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity (Intel VT-c) to deliver I/O virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS) features designed directly into the controller on the adapter. I/O virtualization advances network connectivity models used in today’s servers to more efficient models by providing Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP), multiple Rx/Tx queues, and on controller QoS functionality that can be used in both virtual and non-virtual server deployments. By taking advantage of the PCI-SIG SR-IOV specification, Intel Ethernet products enable Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP). With FPP, virtual controllers can be used by the Linux host directly and/or assigned to virtual machines. With this port partitioning, administrators can create up to eight dedicated connections on a single Ethernet port for use in bare metal and virtualized server deployments.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Intel Pro 1000 Pt Desktop Adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!