We spent many hours on research to finding green liquid cooling, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best green liquid cooling, you should not miss this article. green liquid cooling coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 green liquid cooling by our suggestions
709 reviews analysed
1. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Acid Green
The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. EK-CryoFuel is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
2. Thermaltake Water 3.0 AM4 Support 280 Riing RED Edition PWM AIO Tt LCS Certified Liquid Cooling System 3 Year Warranty CL-W138-PL14RE-A
- SUPPORTS ALL THE LATEST Intel/AMD CPU SOCKET. AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Intel LGA 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Patented PWM Riing 14 RED LED: 2 X 140mm RED radiator fans
- Copper Cold Plate CPU block with Braded Sleeved Tubes: The high performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity
- High Quality Pump with Easy Installation Maintenance-free Operation: Enables max water circulation, keeping copper plate cool. Low evaporation tube (326mm) decreases coolant loss
- no refill needed
- 280mm High Efficiency Radiator with Push/Pull Mounting Support: 280mm large surface radiator not only doubles cooling surface, but also supports up to 4 x 140mm fans for additional heat dissipation
Take your CPU to new heights with the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing Red 280 AIO Enthusiast Liquid Cooling System. From stock to overclock, the Water 3.0 Riing Red 280 fits the needs for CPU cooling performance with minimal maintenance for an all-in-one solution. With a high performance copper base plate, Patented Riing Red LED Fans, universal socket compatibility, including AM4, and 280mm large surface radiator, gain up to 3X in cooling performance over stock CPU coolers. Experience extreme cooling performance and low noise to protect your most vital component from heat with the Water 3.0 Riing Red 280 from Thermaltake. 3 Year Warranty.
3. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition All-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler with Aura Sync RGB, and Dual ROG 120mm addressable RGB Radiator Fans
ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition coolers deliver high-performance CPU liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and addressable RGB radiator fans, unleashes the full potential of your unlocked Intel or AMD CPU, while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects.
4. Koolance High Performance Liquid Coolant, 700ml, UV Orange
- Koolance LIQ-702 is used by many industries requiring a high performance, low-toxicity, reliable coolant with corrosion and biological inhibitors
- A high quality coolant is extremely important for addressing dissimilar metals and biologic growth (bacterial and algae) long-term
- Koolance liquids will not clog components and can typically be used for 2-3 years before replacement is recommended
- This 700mL (23.67 fl oz) container will function as a squirt bottle for convenient reservoir filling
- It’s recommended to replace the coolant every 2-3 years, or immediately if there is any change in color or clarity
Koolance LIQ-702 is used by many industries requiring a high performance, low-toxicity, reliable coolant with corrosion and biological inhibitors. A high quality coolant is extremely important for addressing dissimilar metals and biologic growth (bacterial and algae) long-term. Koolance liquids will not clog components and can typically be used for 2-3 years before replacement is recommended. This 700mL (23.67 fl oz) container will function as a squirt bottle for convenient reservoir filling. It’s recommended to replace the coolant every 2-3 years, or immediately if there is any change in color or clarity. The freezing point is -15°C (5°F). This coolant has been tested with the following materials: Metals: copper, aluminum, brass, lead, stainless steel, steel, nickel, gold Plastics: PE, PP, PVC, POM, PMMA, PPO, PA66, PPS, PPE, PEI, PES, PBT, PETG Rubber: EPDM NOTE: Not recommended for polycarbonate plastics or other PC-based plastics. Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
5. Thermaltake TT Premium Transparent Concentrate Dye 50ml UV Acid Green CL-W163-OS00AG-A
- Specially Designed for Thermaltake Opaque and Pure Clear Coolants
- Mix/Match Multiple Dyes for Endless Combinations
- 50ml Concentrate makes up to 1000ml total Coolant Coloring
- Non-Flammable Anti-Corrosion Biodegradable Material for Entire Cooling System – Copper, Nickel, Brass and Aluminum Materials
- 2 Year Shelf Life
Specially designed for C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant, the TT Premium Concentrate Series is ready-to-use, anti-corrosion concentrate for coolant color-up in liquid cooling systems. Virtually odorless and non-flammable, the concentrate offers superb protection for copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum. Coming with eight vivid colors to choose from (blue, red, green, acid green, orange, yellow, purple and black), TT Premium Concentrate Series suits all water cooling systems and brightens up all builds with the excitement of color mix & match.
6. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Solid Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Neon Green
EK-CryoFuel Solid non-transparent coolants are all based on a new patent-pending formula with vivid, long-lasting color stability. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors – thus promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 1-year shelf life from date of bottling.
- contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
- contains biological growth inhibitors
- good heat transfer characteristics
- color pigments don’t leave residue
- high specific heat
- chemically stable
- low viscosity
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.
Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
7. Bitspower G1/4" Flow Indicator, Clear Main Body, Black Blade, Deluxe White
Bitspower water flow monitor for water-cooling systems. Model: BP-FI-CLBKWH.
8. EKWB EK-AF G1/4" T-Splitter Fitting, 3x Female Ports, Black
EK-AF T-Splitter is a simple cube-shaped adapter fitting with 3 (three) G1/4″ BSP Female threads. This product is useful for splitting or combining the liquid flow in your loop.
Made from black coated, hand polished brass.
Threading: 3 x G 1/4″ (All Female)
Thread length: 7.0mm
Dimensions: 24x24x21mm (WxDxH)
ROHS 2.0 compliant!
This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
9. PrimoChill True? Infused – Insanely Concentrated Liquid Pre-Mix (8oz) – UV Green
True is an environmentally friendly coolant solution that alleviates stress and concern over possible leaks in your next watercooling system. It provides significant benefits of increased performance and aesthetics without the headaches. True delivers continuous protection against algae and corrosion and is safe for your PC components. Whether you’re new to watercooling, or a seasoned pro, True is the coolant for you.
WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator. Features
- Repeatable chemistry for True colors every time.
- Pre-measured and pre-dyed. Ready to mix with DI water and add to your system.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, miscellaneous gasket materials, and acrylic.
- 2 year shelf life. (unopened in original Bottle)
- Water based pre-mix concentrate solution.
- Cleanest coolant formulation in the water cooling industry.
- Preservative and APE free.
- Special inhibiting ingredients to prevent sludge build up of algae and galvanic corrosion.
- Bottle Size: 8 fluid ounces
- Shelf Life: 2 years (unopened)
- Mix Ratio: Add to 1 gallon DI Water*
*Deionized water offers low conductivity. Distilled is also acceptable, but will result in a more conductive coolant.
- Additives / Fluids: TRUE, same color only.
- Do not mix ANY additional additives, coolants or silver coils with True. This will change the formulation of True causing undesirable results.
- Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
- Safe to us…
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Green Liquid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!