Nowadays, there are so many products of cooling node in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cooling node in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cooling node which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
878 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR LL Series, LL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node PRO- White
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization.
- Striking white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white Corsair products.
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with the included lighting Node PRO. Use powerful Corsair iCUE software to bring your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting.
- Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 120mm fan blade engineered for high airflow and static pressure.
The Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm PWM White triple fan kit combines excellent Airflow and high static pressure in a striking white housing. 16 brilliant, individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan are spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns using powerful Corsair iCUE software. Use PWM control to set the speed of the fan anywhere from 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent performance and powerful lighting, The Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM White triple fan kit puts your PC back in the loop. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
2. Corsair QL Series, iCUE QL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED PWM White Fan, Triple Fan Kit with Lighting Node Core
- Triple fan kit with four lighting zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side for spectacular lighting regardless of whether they’re used for intake or exhaust
- Brilliant white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean refined look of other white CORSAIR products in your setup
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2 0 and SATA connections
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1 500 RPM pushing up to 41 8 CFM of air
Give your PC spectacular lighting from any angle with the CORSAIR iCUE QL120 RGB PWM White Triple Fan Kit equipped with 102 individually addressable RGB LEDs – 34 in each fan – across four distinct light loops in a brilliant white housing Use the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and iCUE software to control and synchronize your RGB lighting Keep your system cool with PWM speeds up to 1 500 RPM with a semi-transparent 120mm fan blade engineered to ensure both low noise operation and outstanding lighting Complete with front and back-facing metal logos on the hub and anti-vibration rubber dampers to reduce vibration noise QL120 RGB fans create spectacular lighting that doesn’t choose sides Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
3. Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller
- The Corsair iCUE Commander PRO turns your case into a smart case, using Corsair iCUE software to control up to six case fans and two RGB lighting channels
- Powers up to six DC or PWM fans with voltage and PWM control, including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence
- Two RGB lighting channels provide powerful software control of Corsair individually addressable RGB LED strips and Corsair RGB fans
- Four repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with Corsair iCUE software
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers allow you to easily connect internal USB devices, such as a Corsair AXi Series PSU or motherboard front panel
- Set up custom fan curves and lighting profiles to automatically adjust fan speeds and RGB lighting based on system temperatures
- Powerful Corsair iCUE software brings everything together, allowing you to customize RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Commander PRO’s low profile design and included adhesive backing makes it easy to install behind your motherboard, or on any flat surface inside your case
The Corsair Commander Pro grants superior and accurate hardware control with a compact, all-in-one device. It is fully compatible with Corsair link devices and supports up to six fan connectors, two internal USB 2.0 headers, four temperature inputs, and two RGB LED channels. Accurately monitor how your system reacts when you push it to its limits. Manage your fans without pressing knobs or switches through the intuitive Corsair link software. Synchronize your RGB lighting effects with the HD RGB fans, SP RGB fans and individually addressable RGB LED strips to light up your build.
4. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Three 120mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 360mm radiator and three CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H150i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H150i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC7 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled, 115X/AM4
- The xc7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 115x or AMD AM4 Sockets with included mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC7 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draw the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC7 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
7. Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case FD-CA-NODE-804-BL, Black
Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case (Black)
8. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
9. Corsair Dominator Platinum Airflow RGB LED Memory Fan Cooling CMDAF2
- NOTE: Works only with Dominator Platinum kit. High airflow, quiet operation, outstanding reliability
- Personalize system by matching other LEDs or color themes
- Personalize the LED colors in 16.8 million values
- Control fan speed through Corsair Link software (require Corsair Commander Pro). Cooling accessory socket support AMD: AM4, AM3, AM2, FM2, FM1
- Easy Installation and fit on most motherboards.Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers:H45
10. CPU Cooler 1U Low Profile CPU Cooling Fan Full Copper & Aluminum Structure 60 mm PWM Fan & 4-Pin Connector, Slim 27mm Height Saves Internal Space 13dBA Silent Noise Level High End 2 Ball Bearing
- CPU Cooler in 1U thickness, low profile design, 27mm in height, Cooling fan size is 60mm. Top Notch 2-Ball Bearing enhances quietness and super long life span.
- CPU Cooling Fan supports Intel CPU LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151 sockets.
- PWM enabled to maximize cooling efficiency and silent operation, very quiet. 1500 ~ 2500 RPM
- 13 ~ 25 dBA Noise Level
- Air Flow 9.5 CFM
- 4-Pin PWM connector
- Metallic Aluminum Alloy & Copper Structure with radial fin design to optimize cooling effect.
- CPU Fan supports Intel CPU up to 70W.
CPU Cooler 1U Low Profile CPU Cooling Fan Full Metal 60mm PWM Cooling Fan, 27mm / 1U Thickness in Height Saves Space in Computer Case / Server Chassis, Slim CPU Fan Rosewill CPU Cooling Fan. CPU Cooler in 1U thickness, low profile design, 27mm in height, Cooling fan size is 60mm. CPU Cooling Fan supports Intel CPU LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151 sockets. PWM enabled to maximize cooling efficiency and silent operation, very quiet. 1500 ~ 2500 RPM; 13 ~ 25 dBA; Noise Level; Air Flow 9.5 CFM; 4-Pin PWM connector; Metallic Aluminum Alloy & Copper Structure with radial fin design to optimize cooling effect. CPU Fan supports Intel CPU up to 70W.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Node for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!