Nowadays, there are so many products of build a laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for build a laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings build a laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
975 reviews analysed
1. Kano Computer Kit Touch – Build and code a tablet
- All in one box. Step-by-step book, 10.1′” Hd screen, Raspberry Pi 3, battery, DIY speaker, wireless keyboard, case and stand, memory, 3 USB ports, HDMI and power cables, sound sensor, stickers, Kano unique operating system.
- Learn to code with 100+ Creative challenges and stories
- Make art, games and music. Hack Minecraft to do something new
- Play with Google’s song Maker. Browse the internet, watch YouTube, write stories, 100+ apps.
- Endless play with Kano world. Remix 500, 000+ creations Made by the Kano community.Wifi: 802.11n Wireless LAN
- For ages 6+. no technical knowledge required. Includes Lifetime care and 1 year Warranty.
Learn to code on a touchscreen computer you build yourself. 100+ step-by-step creative challenges and stories show you how. Make art, music, and games. Create with exclusive voice, and sound projects. Don’t just play Minecraft, hack it to do something new.
From the Manufacturer
2. Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, 14″ Full HD IPS, AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, SF314-42-R9YN
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
Acer Swift 3 SF314-42-R9YN comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor 2. 0GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 1GHz (Up to 8MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display 1920 x 1080 resolution; 16: 9 aspect ratio, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port, 1 – HDMI port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 11. 5-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HSEAA. 003).
3. Piper Computer Kit – Teach Kids to Code – Hands On STEM Learning Toy (New)
- BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER: Kit includes everything your child needs to build their own fully functioning computer from start to finish. Solve in-game puzzles and continue to build power-ups in the game through physical controls, switches, buttons, & lights. No technical knowledge required!
- HANDS ON STEM LEARNING: Once the computer is built, kids progress to a guided series of fun and engaging challenges. Using Piper’s StoryMode, kids make their way through a secret mission as they attach wires and connect electronic components to progress within the game. Instant feedback makes learning exciting and enjoyable!
- LEARN TO CODE: Kids learn the basics of coding with 11 progressively challenging projects based on Google Blockly’s easy drag-and-drop visual programming language. PiperCode helps kids gain confidence through accomplishing tangible, physical tasks through coding.
- CREATED FOR KIDS AGES 8+: Built to be simple enough for beginners so that once kids learn the foundations they can advance to more challenging coding projects. Once your child is ready, they can progress to the pre-loaded Python programming language ensuring years of use and fun!
- NEW & IMPROVED: Piper Computer Kit 2 features an integrated build-it-yourself speaker and amplifier, graphics explode on the screen with the new 9” monitor with a 1024×600 screen resolution, re-engineered structure for multi-rebuilds, reusable carrying case and more educational coding challenges than ever before!
4. ASUS Vivobook Laptop, 15.6” Full HD Screen, AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor up to 3.7GHz, 12GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, Webex/Zoom Meeting Ready, Win 10 Home, Silver, KKE Mousepad
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (4 Cores, 2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB-C 3.2 | 1 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1 x HDMI | 1 x SD Card Reader | 1 x Headphone / mic combo | Windows 10 Home | Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- 【Authorized PConline365 Bundle】Bundled with KKE Mouse Pad, Authorized Sellers ONLY
PConline365 sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
PConline365 also provides more upgrade options including memory and hard drive. Please contact us for more information.
Key Features and Benefits:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (4 Cores, 2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost)
Memory: 12GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Ports: 1 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x Headphone / mic combo
Video: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Media Drive: Yes
Optical Drive: None
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11AC WiFi
Weight: 3.8 Pounds
5. Dell Inspiron 5000 Series 15.6 Inch HD Pro Build Business Laptop (Intel i7-7500U 2.7Ghz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Professional )
- 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display
- Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor @ 2.70GHz (2 Cores, 4M Cache, up to 3.50GHz)
- 16GB DDR4, 512GB Solid State Drive
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet network
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Media Reader, Kensington lock slot
- Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit English, 0.94″ Thin, 5.19lbs Weight, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion, Color: Black
Key Features and Benefits:
15.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display
7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U (4MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
Display: 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Processor: 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display
Memory: 16GB DDR4 system memory
Hard drive: 512GB Solid State Drive
Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet network
Video: Intel HD Graphics 620
Media Card Reader: yes
Optical Drive: No
Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth
Built-in HD webcam with microphone: YES
Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion
Dimensions(inches): 14.9″ x 10.25″ x 0.94″
Weight(pounds): 5.19 pounds
6. Lenovo ThinkPad E595 15.6" Full HD Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core, Up to 3.70 GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 250nits Anti-glare Non-touch, Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core Processor, 2.10 GHz (up to 3.70 GHz), 4MB L3 Cache
- 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Ram, 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive
- 1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0), 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1), 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Supports DisplayPort and Power Delivery), 1 x HDMI, 1 x microSD card slot
- Windows 10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty, Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Stylish and affordable productivity
give your small business a unique style with the compelling facade and features of these business laptops. They’re built for security and productivity, with a look that makes business personal again.
7. Piper Computer Kit (2016 Edition)
8. CircuitMess Ringo 4G Educational DIY Mobile Phone Kit | Build Your Own Fully Functioning Phone | Do-It-Yourself Project | Code Your Own Apps and Games
- MAKE A FULLY FUNCTIONING MOBILE PHONE – Kids and adults can now build their own fully functioning mobile phone. The MAKERphone demystifies what goes into a smartphone, while being educational and fun.
- MULTIMEDIA AND IN FULL COLOR – The CircuitMess Ringo features full color 128*160 TFT LCD display screen, so you can play games, use apps, and make texts and calls with ease. Your CircuitMess Ringo plays music, shows photos, and even runs videos.
- CODE YOUR OWN APPS AND GAMES – CircuitMess Ringo has three main ways to DIY games and apps. Use Scratch, Python, or Duino to code your own games and apps. You can even share your creations by loading them onto your device’s SD card.
- AMAZING FEATURES – The CircuitMess Ringo’s LiPo 3.7V 600mAh battery lasts for up to 3 days of normal use. Charge it with the included micro-USB B cable. This DIY phone has a joystick for gaming, multi-color-chaning LED lights for notifications and fun effects, a real-time clock, and built in WiFi and Bluetooth.
- DO IT YOURSELF – This phone kit requires precision pliers and some soldering to complete, not included. Color may vary. Optional pay-as-you-go service plan. Designed for everyone aged 11 and up.
Build an Educational DIY Mobile Phone
With this DIY kit, you’ll create an open source, fully-functional mobile phone compatible with all mobile networks up to 4G. You’ll learn how a basic mobile phone works, the basics behind digital electronics and how to program a microcontroller. After that, you’ll spend numerous hours creating your own games and apps and experimenting with hardware. Based on our experience, an 11-year-old kid should be able to assemble this device with a tiny bit of help from an adult. Estimated build time: 5 hours.
The kit includes the circuit board, casing, full color LCD, GSM module, sound module, amplifier, 128MB SD card preloaded with games and apps and all needed components. Recharges via included USB cable.
You must supply regular soldering iron and some solder, diagonal cutter pliers, regular screwdriver and a piece of insulating tape or some super-glue.
For programming, this device uses the most popular programming environment for makers. It’s coded with sets of commands that let you easily develop in-app menus, play and develop sound FX and background music, draw, display and animate bitmaps, make calls, read files from SD card, flash LEDs and much more!
What You’ll Learn (watching the on-line tutorial)
- How a basic mobile phone works
- How to solder properly
- The basic electronic components and their functions
- Some basics of digital electronics
- How to program a microcontroller
- How to extend capabilities by adding various expansion modules
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Build A Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!