948 reviews analysed
1. Yellow Jacket 69044 Vacuum Gauge, 0-30" Hg/760-0 Torr, 3 1/8"
2. Yellow Jacket 69045 Vacuum Gauge European Version (1000-0 Millibar/30-0"), 3 1/8"
3. Yellow Jacket 40332 Blue Compound Gauge with 19110 Quick Coupler
4. Robinair 14777 Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge
- Compact, 2.5 inch x 3 inch, pocket size Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge takes the guesswork out of evacuation – accurately indicates when system is ready for recharge
- Designed for use under high vacuum conditions and reads down to 10 microns
- Easy-to-read LCD automatically registers smaller numeric segments as system pulls down
- 6 foot long lead and magnetic mounting strip allows for convenient, easy-to-read positioning
- 25,000 to 10 micron range
- 1/4 inch male flare vacuum fitting
- runs on one 9V battery (included)
- Robinair 14777 Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge
- Electronic vacuum gauge is compact in size at just 2-1/2 inch x 3 inch
- Accurate enough to clearly indicate when the system is free from moisture and ready for recharging
- Specifically designed for use with a high vacuum pump and reads down to 10 microns
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
Robinair’s No. 14777 Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge takes the guesswork out of A/C system evacuation. This easy to use gauge is designed for use under high vacuum conditions, reads down to 10 microns, and accurately indicates when system is ready for recharge. Easy-to-read LCD automatically registers smaller numeric segments as system pulls down. Compact, 2.5″ x 3″, pocket size gauge includes a 6 foot long lead and magnetic mounting strip that allows for convenient, easy-to-read positioning. This rugged unit features a 25,000 to 10 micron range, a 1/4 inch male flare vacuum fitting, and runs on one 9V battery (included). Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
5. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
6. Elitech PG-30Pro Red Refrigeration HVAC Digital Pressure Gauge for 87+ Refrigerants with Backlight -14.5-800 PSI 1/8” NPT
- Stable and Reliable Sensor: Use temperature-compensated pressure sensor, temperature drift not exceeding ±0.04%FS/℃
- LCD Screen& Blue Backlight Display: Partition display for different measurements, direct readings for all measurements.
- Various Refrigerants Options: Built-in 87 types of normal refrigerants PT comparison table for your convenience.
- Zero Function: If deviation occurs at zero point, use ZERO button to zero out and correct the system.
- Two Overload Indication: Screen display of “Alarm” or “ALARM” & flashing backlight when overload is too high for certain levels.
7. Yellow Jacket 49963 Manifold Only Degrees F, psi Scale, R-22/404A/410A Refrigerant, Red/Blue Gauges
8. Yellow Jacket 42004 Series 41 Manifold with 3-1/8" Gauge, psi, R-22/404A/410A
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Analog Micron Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!