Best acer shirasawanum Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer shirasawanum is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer shirasawanum for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer shirasawanum. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer shirasawanum is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer shirasawanum has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer shirasawanum. Here we bring out the best in the acer shirasawanum which you can safely buy in 2021.
951 reviews analysed
1. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Shirasawanum, Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 would be the Best Acer Shirasawanum for Money.
2. Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Shirasawanum and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Shirasawanum then don’t look beyond Acer Ka272u Biipx Zero Frame Technology. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Shirasawanum in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard easily gets the award of Best Acer Shirasawanum Under 100$.
4. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Shirasawanum is that even though Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Chromebook Webcam Chrome Protective
- Memory Card Reader | 2 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB-C
- 4GB LPDDR4 | 32GB eMMC | WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 5.0
- 15.6″ HD ComfyView LED Display (1366 x 768) | Chrome OS
- HD Webcam with dual speakers | Included Protective Sleeve
- Intel Celeron N4000 (1.10 GHz – 2.60 GHz) | Intel UHD Graphics 600
If you are buying a Acer Shirasawanum for the first time, then you should have Acer Chromebook Webcam Chrome Protective. It has fewer features when you make Acer Shirasawanum comparisons of Acer Chromebook Webcam Chrome Protective with any other Acer Shirasawanum but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Shirasawanum, grab any Acer Shirasawanum but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Chromebook Webcam Chrome Protective
6. Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 128GB eMMC Storage.
- 15.6″ ComfyView IPS Full HD 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen LED Display.
- 8th Gen Intel Dual Core i3-8130U Processor 2.2GHz (Up to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost) with 4MB Cache.
- Google Chrome OS
- Up to 12 hours battery life. Non-backlit Keyboard with Dedicated Numerical Keypad.
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 USB 3.1 Type-A, 2 USB 3.1 Type-C.
Intel 8th Gen Core i3-8130U
# of Cores
Max Turbo Frequency
Processor Base Frequency
Intel UHD Graphics 620
4GB DDR4 RAM
LCD ComfyView In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology (1920 x 1080)
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Ports
Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
14.4″” x 9.80″” x 0.70″” inches.
7. Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac
- 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory and 128GB M.2 SSD
- Chrome OS | Keyboard, Mouse and VESA Mounting Kit Included
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3867U with Intel HD Graphics 610
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports & 1 – HDMI Port
Acer Chromebox CXI3-UA91 comes with these specs: Intel Celeron Processor 3867U (1.8GHz, 2MB Smart Cache), Google Chrome, 4GB 2133MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM Memory, Intel HD Graphics 610, 128GB M.2 SSD, High-Definition Audio Support, 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports (Rear), 1 – HDMI Port, 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 Port), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 65W AC Adapter, USB Keyboard and Mouse, 1.14 lbs. 515 g (system without stand), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with Toll Free Tech Support (DT.Z17AA.005)
8. Acer Sf314 55 55Ut I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit Display
- Windows 10 Home & 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery, Upto 12 hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (upto 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Upto 3. 9 gramHz), 8 GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256 GB Pie SSD
Acer Sf314 55 55Ut I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Sf314 55 55Ut I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Sf314 55 55Ut I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Shirasawanum in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Shirasawanum to any other Acer Shirasawanum is least.
9. Acer Lightweight I7 8500Y Back Lit Keyboard
- Back lit keyboard, Intel Wireless AC 9260 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 14. 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Protective sleeve, Windows 10 Home & 3 cell Li ion (2770 mAh) battery, Up to 13 hours Battery Life
- 2 USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 ports (up to 40 Gaps), DisplayPort over USB C, Thunderbolt 3, USB charging, DC in
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8500y Processor (Up to 4. 2GHz), 16GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Lightweight I7 8500Y Back Lit Keyboard is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Lightweight I7 8500Y Back Lit Keyboard which falls into premium category but Acer Lightweight I7 8500Y Back Lit Keyboardis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Lightweight I7 8500Y Back Lit Keyboard offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Shirasawanum available in the market today. Acer Lightweight I7 8500Y Back Lit Keyboard was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Shirasawanum to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Shirasawanum yet, then Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Shirasawanum Under 100$ and Acer Shirasawanum comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Shirasawanum Under 100$
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.