We spent many hours on research to finding 800 mhz desktop scanner, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 800 mhz desktop scanner, you should not miss this article. 800 mhz desktop scanner coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 800 mhz desktop scanner by our suggestions
795 reviews analysed
1. Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup – Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization – Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function – Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC – Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
2. Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Pre-programmed Service Search. “Action” Bands to Hear Police, Ambulance, Fire, Amateur Radio, Public Utilities, Weather, and More.
3. Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, – Black Color
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system
- system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
4. Whistler WS1025 Analog Desktop Scanner (Black)
- Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning
- Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC
The new scanner line opens with the WS1025. This 200 channel scanner features Data Cloning, PC updatable database capabilities, and dedicated Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality – provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public
5. Uniden Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner, 500 Alpha-Tagged channels, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Military Aircraft, and Auto Racing Scanner, Lightweight Portable Design
- Each of 500ch Can be Assigned an AlphaNumeric Name!
- Includes Both Civil &
- Military Aircraft Bands!
- Close-Call RF Frequency Counter capture mode, CTCSS &
- DCS ( PL &
- 10 Banks, Optional PC Programming w/ Included USB Cable &
- Free Software Available OnLine!
- Built-In Auto Service Searches – Police, Fire, Ham, Marine, Air, RailRoads, &
6. Fancasee BNC Radio Antenna with BNC Male Plug Jack Connector Adapter Telescopic Stainless Steel HF VHF UHF BNC Antenna for Portable Handheld Radio Scanner Police Scanner Receiver
- Excellent replacement BNC radio antenna, telescopic BNC antenna, Frequency Range: 25MHz – 1300MHz, HF VHF UHF bnc antenna.
- This BNC connector antenna compatible with portable handheld digital desktop radio scanner, radio media system, communication receiver, police radio scanner, CB radio, sound voice machines, PA system, VHF UHF wireless system, remote receiver, radio controlled receivers, frequency counter etc. which use a BNC male connector antenna.
- Maximum extension length 29.5 inch
- Minimum shortened length 6.7 inch. 7-sections telescopic stainless steel bnc radio antenna. This bnc radio antenna can freely rotate to adjust the best signal receiving position.
- Easy Installation, Plug-n-Play, bnc male plug connector radio antenna, very easy to install and use.
- More simple and effective, this bnc radio antenna provide a better radio solution.
Excellent replacement BNC radio antenna, telescopic BNC antenna, Frequency Range: 25MHz – 1300MHz, HF VHF UHF bnc antenna.
Maximum extension length 29.5 inch; Minimum shortened length 6.7 inch. 7-sections telescopic stainless steel bnc radio antenna. This bnc radio antenna can freely rotate to adjust the best signal receiving position.
Easy Installation, Plug-n-Play, bnc male plug connector radio antenna, very easy to install and use.
More simple and effective, this bnc radio antenna provide a better radio solution.
This BNC connector antenna compatible with portable handheld digital desktop radio scanner, radio media system, communication receiver, police radio scanner, CB radio, sound voice machines, PA system, VHF UHF wireless system, remote receiver, radio controlled receivers, frequency counter etc. which use a BNC male connector antenna.
7. Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze, Sleep, and FM Radio with Weather Alert, Search Bands Commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Radio, and Marine Transmissions
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there’s no fumbling around in the dark.
The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner. Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks. The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz). In scanner mode press to start a limit search or to resume searching. In service select mode press to select police service. In fm mode, press to select the fm1 from memory bank. Note-if scanner receives interference or electrical noise move the scanner or its antenna away from the source. Recommend changing the height or angle of the antennas. Avoid placing the scanner in direct sunlight or near heating elements or vents
8. Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert, Covers USA and Canada
- Favorites List, System, Department/Site Quick Keys and temporary avoid
- Enhanced dynamic memory with narrowband reception and location-based scanning
- Preemptive trunking priority and multi-site system support
- S.A.M.E weather alert with USA/Canada radio database and fire tone-out alert
- Close Call RF capture with 4GB of memory
- 8-Hours Operation on 3xAA Batteries.USB Connectivity
9. Uniden SDS200 Advanced X Base/Mobile Digital Trunking Scanner, Incorporates The Latest True I/Q Receiver Technology, Best Digital Decode Performance in The Industry
The Uniden Bearcat SDS200 has the same features as the High Performance Handheld SDS100 , Plus More, in larger Base / Mobile Form. Advanced Digital trucking scanner. Frequency Range of 25-512Mhz, 758-824, 849-869, 895-960 and 1240-1300MHz. True I/Q receiver technology, which provides unsurpassed digital performance! Features include: True I/Q Receiver, Trunk Tracker X, Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control, PL/DPL/NAC, Complete USA/Canada Radio Database Built in with Alphanumeric, Frequencies, , and more, with free lifetime updates, Location Control , 3. 5″ Customizable Color Display. The SDS200 includes APCO P25 Phase I and II, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trucking, Air band, Marine Weather and Analog! With Optional paid downloadable upgrades and/or Optional software from the Mfg.’s websitem, it can also do Capacity + and Connect +, DMR Tier III, XPT, Single-Channel DMR, NXDN 4800 and 9600 and EDACS . Free Uniden Sentinel Software keeps the SDS200 database and firmware up to deludes AC adapter, 12Vdc Power Cables, USB cable, 8 Gb MicroSD card, BNC telescopic antenna Mounting bracket and printed owner’s manual.
10. Uniden BC72XLT Handheld Scanner (Black)
- Handheld scanner for monitoring police and fire signals, weather transmissions, ham radio bands, and more
- Comprehensive memory with 100 channels over 10 banks
- Close Call RF technology identifies nearby signals
- Easily locate specific calls with 6 preprogrammed service searches, including public safety, railroad, and marine
- Compact design fits comfortably in hand
- easy-to-read backlit display, lockable keypad for saving settings
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (these can be be recharged while in the scanner)
Uniden BC72XLT Handheld Scanner (Black)
Versatile, compact, and easy to use, the Uniden BC72XLT handheld scanner offers a simple way to monitor the “action” bands, including police and fire channels (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business and industrial radio broadcasts, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, air bands, and more. In short, the scanner keeps interested parties in the information loop.
A versatile, compact, and easy to use handheld scanner.
View a control/display diagram. Click here for a larger image
Versatile Handheld Scanning
Easily Monitor “Action” Bands
You can use the BC72XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 100 programmed channels (10 per bank).
Preset Service Banks With Channel Scan/Search
The scanner also offers six preset service banks, with preset frequencies for police, fire/emergency, aircraft, ham, marine, and weather, making it easy to locate specific types of calls. And should you want to regularly monitor a few specific channels, you can designate them as “priority” channels. The BC72XLT will then check those channels every two seconds while it scans each bank, so you never miss an important transmission. Other scanning functions include 10 programmable search ranges for finding unlisted frequencies in your area and a two-second scan delay that lets you hear any replies to the original transmission before moving on.
A scanner is fairly useless if you can’t decipher the transmission, which is why the BC72XLT is outfitted with triple-conversion circuitry. The technology virtually eliminates any interference from IF images and clarifies the selected frequency, so you needn’t strain to pick up certain words or phrases.
Don’t Lose Your Settings
And thanks to the key lock, you won’t accidentally change the programming while carrying the scanner in your pocket. Add in a memory backup that preserves stored frequencies even if the scanner loses power and an easy-to-read, backlit display and you’re ready for virtually any scanning situation.
The scanner comes with a flexible antenna with a BNC connector, ensuring adequate reception in strong signal areas (a separately sold external antenna will further improve reception), along with an AC adapter. As an alternative, you can power the scanner using two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (the latter can even be recharged while in the scanner). The unit measures 2.75 by 4.5 by 1.25 inches (W x H x D) and is backed by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
Scanner, AC Adapter, Flexible Antenna, Belt Clip, Frequency Guide, User’s Manual
Uniden Handheld Scanner Comparison
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 800 Mhz Desktop Scanner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!