We spent many hours on research to finding 7 hp compressor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 7 hp compressor, you should not miss this article. 7 hp compressor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 7 hp compressor by our suggestions
989 reviews analysed
1. Ingersoll Rand Type-30 Reciprocating Air Compressor – 7.5 HP, 230 Volt 1 Phase, Model Number 2475N7.5-V
2. Ingersoll Rand Two-Stage Type 30 Air Compressor Pump – 5-7.5 HP, Model Number 32304370
Two-stage Type-30 replacement compressor pump for Ingersoll Rand Type 30 Reciprocating Air Compressors. HP: 7 1/2, Total Cylinders: 2, Max. PSI: 175, Stages: 2, Stroke Length (in.): 2 3/4
3. 2475N7.5-V 7.5hp 80 gal Two-Stage Compressor (230/3)
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibility: 100% continuous duty, 5 or 7.5 hp two-stage air compressor, 175 psig maximum operating pressure and an 80-gallon ASME receiver tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy to Service: Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod simplifies maintenance and service
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency
- with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Two-Year Warranty Available: Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand electric-driven, two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
4. 5 HP 3450 RPM R56Y Frame 208-230V Air Compressor Motor – Century # B384
- Price For: Each Motor Shaft Design: Keyed Hz: 60 Motor Bearings: Ball Motor Shaft Rotation: CCWSE Phase: 1 Ins. Class: B Full Load Amps: 22.0 Motor Mounting Type: Rigid Base Shaft Length: 2-1/4″ Max. Ambient Temp.: 40 Degrees C Capacitor Included: Yes Motor Application: Air Compressor Motor Enclosure Design: Open Dripproof Item: Air Compressor Motor
- Nameplate RPM: 3450 HP: 5 Motor Thermal Protection: Manual Motor Design: Capacitor-Start/Run Shaft Dia.: 7/8″ Duty: Continuous Voltage Compatibility: 115/208-230, 208-230, 208-240 Motor Service Factor: 1.15 Frame: 56Y Voltage: 208-230 Overall Length: 14-5/8″ Country of Origin (subject to change): China
5. Ingersoll Rand Type-30 Reciprocating Air Compressor (Fully Packaged) – 7.5 HP, 230 Volt 1 Phase, Model Number 2475N7.5-P
6. NorthStar Electric Air Compressor – 7.5 HP, 80-Gallon Vertical, 230 Volt, 24.4 CFM at 90 PSI
7. California Air Tools 10020C Ultra Quiet Oil-Free and Powerful Air Compressor, 2 hp
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The Powerful “New” 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The “New” SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The CAT-10020C Air Compressor has an Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump). The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps. The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for an easier start up in cold temperatures. The large 10 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage. Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!.
8. Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP* motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8″” air hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- Compressor Oil (181122-A)
- 1/4″” Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)
- Folding handle: Low profile for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels: Job-site portability
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Built-in storage compartment
- Conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap: Stores 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright
- 13.8 Amps and 1800 watts
‘Make your next project easier with the Makita portable electric oil-lubricated air compressor. This hot dog tank compressor has free airflow of 6.5 at 90 PSI, a voltage rating of 115VAC, and 3.0 horsepower. Equipped with 13.8 full load amps, you can expect high-powered performance. Components are oil lubricated for smooth operation. The portable electric oil-lubricated air compressor has a maximum pressure of 140 psi. A 5.2 gal. tank is included at a great value.’
Makita’s 3.0 HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC5200 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability, and includes rugged wheels and folding handle for easy transport.
3.0 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The 5.2 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI and delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) and 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil-lubricated pump runs cooler, and the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll-cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump and motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Ease-of-use and convenience features include tool hangers, a built-in storage compartment for air fittings and accessories, and an air hose wrap to store 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright. Other features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, and a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC5200 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita MAC5200 3.0 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
9. California Air Tools 6010LFC 1.0 HP Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free Industrial Air Compressor, 6.0-Gallon
- Ultra Quiet – Only 60 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation
- Less Maintenance and Costs
- Use in Cold Temperatures.
- 4.00 CFM at 40 PSI & 3.00 CFM at 90 PSI
- Max 125 PSI
- The MP100LF motor/pump is tested for a minimum life of 4000 hours before wear
- At least 30% longer than other brands
- 110V 60 Hz – 7.6 Amps – 6.0 Gal
- Steel Tank 54 lbs.
10. Leeson Compressor-Duty Electric Motor – 7.5 HP, 1,750 RPM, 230 Volts, Single Phase, Model Number 140155
This dependable and powerful LEESON compressor duty motor is designed especially for compressors which require high breakdown torque and rugged mechanical construction. Trust LEESON for high-quality compressor duty motors to get the job done. UL: Yes, HP: 7 1/2, Rotation Direction: CCW, Volts: 230, CSA: Yes, Reversible: Yes, Motor Phase(s): Single, Shank Diameter (in.): 1 3/8, Amps: 36, Rated RPM: 1,750, Frame Type: 215T, Open Drip Proof Housing: Yes, Hertz: 60, Rigid Base: Yes
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 7 Hp Compressor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!